Thursday, March 19, 2009

3/19/08

Hello Everyone,
Today was extra well, as
Lexi would say "dramatic" and of course Lexi was the cental source of all the drama. So, at lunch of course Lexi takes the 'HANNA SITUATION" into her own hands, she obviously wanted drama. SIDE NOTE: The last really dramatic day was when Hayley cracked and yelled at Lexi and chucked popcorn at her. (hehehehe) Back to the story, so Lexi tells Hanna that I didn't want to go to the dance, then Hanna keeps bugging me about the dance and so I have to talk to her. In panic I tell her Lexi was lying, so of corse Lexi has to make things even. So knowing Lexi and she tells Hanna that I "Like" her and she says "Well I already have a boy-friend and I don't really want to go out with Justin." So I feel stupid, because Lexi told Hanna I liked her even though I didn't, so whatever. Anyway she just called our group a bunch of BRATS for lack of a better word and went off.
WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY

4 comments:

  1. of corse justin u find away to put the pop corn in~ thanks buddy,never gonna let that go r ya???

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't get mad and throw pop-corn at me

    ReplyDelete