Friday, March 20, 2009

The Pink & Blue

At the Pink & Blue dance tonight, I couldn't help but taking pictures, LOADS OF PICTURES. Ones that should never be released to the young eye, lol, the 14 year old eye. It was amazing how sexy and seductive the dances were, at the young age of 14. Dresses were clutched, swung, and twirled to only the latest rap and hip-hop out today. It is funny this behavior is observed at a Private Christian School, but they did deserve a break from school. The admission to the dance was $25 and in my opinion should have been 15, considering, the quality of the french fries. I was shocked when Baylee comes up to me and say "Andrew just grabbed my butt." It was suprising, and quite bizzar behavior for Andrew, but I saw many different personalities at the dance. Ashley Petty for example got into the dances like crazy and was really going crazy and all-out, swinging her hips and clapping her dance, it is her destiny to become a dancer. Amanda acted very strange tonight, she commented that Jessica Register had "real hair" which Lexi, Hayley and I found quite amusing. There was much grinding and yes I did a little to so just gonna tell you up frount. I had loads of fun and am currently scarfing down loads of cotton candy!

1 comment:

  1. much more serious than i thot it would be, but very true. . . so, is that all ur gonna post??? there was so much more!!! :D anyways u can call us when you get up, ttyl

    ReplyDelete